LFS Car Mods
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

LFS Car Mods

LFS Car Mods by [Mr Zahartof]

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

?????????????

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
[MrZahartof]
Admin
[MrZahartof]

Poèet pøíspìvkù : 268

????????????? Empty
PostSubject: ?????????????   ????????????? EmptyMon Jul 21, 2014 5:31 pm

Hey All.
As i see you aren't active (only one - today active) if i am not show you some progress from new mod or somthing like this.
I am working on new mod...
But First : Mod will be private one
Second : I tryed import it to RAC/FBM/FZ/LX now i am trying RB4 (for you guys 1 import take me one day)
Third and last : I always find milions problem why i cant use VOB what i want...:/ (moding is very hard to make car without bug - only one from you registred people can know how hard is it)

Why i typed this...before 2 weeks i join to server for driving but ppl start me ask for : Make mod for bla bla bla... without say hello ar anythig...It start make me feel/thinking to stop published my mod.Because you are waiting only for download and don't care how much my free time i must spent to make a good quality mod.And after...you download it and say nothing...
Now i start feel same guys.
Back to top Go down
http://zahartof-mods.omgforum.net
[MrZahartof]
Admin
[MrZahartof]

Poèet pøíspìvkù : 268

????????????? Empty
PostSubject: Re: ?????????????   ????????????? EmptyMon Jul 21, 2014 10:41 pm

Ok.i roll back this mod to RAC. because on RB4 is totaly out...car is fine but the driver and steering wheel...too much up.Need move it down.
I can move steering wheel only left/right...but i need up/down for RB4.Thats why i roll back to RAC after some edit RA.vob in WinHex Editor.

I hope it will works fine Smile
Back to top Go down
http://zahartof-mods.omgforum.net
neilves

Poèet pøíspìvkù : 20

????????????? Empty
PostSubject: Re: ?????????????   ????????????? EmptyTue Jul 22, 2014 1:47 am

uhm what u was expecting from ppl ? they noticed u making good mods so now they dont care how much ur free time u spend doing that mod ppl wont show u any respect cause u spend time to make a mod, life is brutal i was think u will know that xD one guys resect that but 80 % people are not
Back to top Go down
Jone

Poèet pøíspìvkù : 13

????????????? Empty
PostSubject: Re: ?????????????   ????????????? EmptyTue Jul 22, 2014 7:38 am

All I can say is thank you for the magnificent mods you have done so far. I don't know what you mean with that people are not active ( you want people saying thank you or?) but I have this website bookmarked so every day I open this and check with about twenty other websites to see if anything is updated. Most people can't talk politely so I wouldn't take their mod requests seriously if it's asked in game and not in here with as much information as possible.

And since it's pretty much just you and Lucas who make mods that work online (which is the main point of mods because why would you make mods that only work on single player or tweak servers when the whole game experience is in the multiplayer and most servers don't have tweaking enabled) I can see why all the kids on the neighbourhood want to have their dream car done by you.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/zozze
Sponsored content

????????????? Empty
PostSubject: Re: ?????????????   ????????????? Empty

Back to top Go down

?????????????
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
LFS Car Mods :: Main Section :: Main Section-
Jump to: